For use of this and associated websites:
The websites advertiserandtimes.co.uk and hampshiredorsetjobs.co.uk are free services provided by Advertiser and Times Ltd.
For Advertising Terms and Conditions – Click Here
If at any point you register with the sites and/or using the sites to read or post messages, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, or redistribute any material appearing on any website operated by “the publisher”, nor create a database in electronic, or structured, manual form from any information, or content, on the site.
2. You agree with the following:
(a) you will not post any material which is, or is likely to be, in any way offensive, insulting, threatening, or upsetting, to other users; users should be aware that the operator may divulge their details if they post defamatory content.
(b) you will not post any material which is obscene, defamatory, or which otherwise is in breach of the law, or in breach of the rights of any third party;
(c) any material posted by you shall be original to you alone and does not infringe any rights of copyright, trade mark, or other third party rights, and you grant Advertiser and Times Ltd a royalty-free, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce in whole or in part, modify and adapt such material, and authorise others to do so in any media now known, or in future developed, in any part of the world;
(d) you will not post, or upload, any material containing any viruses, bugs, or any other harmful software, or content, nor use the site for any activity which may disrupt the use of the site by others, or which may amount to spamming;
(e) you understand and agree that any breach of these warranties may cause Advertiser and Times Ltd damage and loss, and you agree to indemnify Advertiser and Times Ltd and keep Advertiser and Times Ltd at all times fully indemnified from, and against, all claims, costs, loss, or damage incurred by Advertiser and Times Ltd directly, or indirectly, as a result of any material posted by you on the site, or any use by you of the site.
3. Disclaimer of Liability: Use of “the publisher” websites is entirely at your own risk. Advertiser and Times Ltd does not accept any liability, or responsibility, for any third party material appearing on the site, or for the nature, or content of such material: Advertiser and Times Ltd does not control such material, nor does it examine, or edit, postings prior to their appearance on the site. For the avoidance of doubt, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Advertiser and Times Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your viewing material on the site, or your use of the site.
4. Advertiser and Times Ltd reserves the right (but do not assume the obligation) without notice to remove any material which it, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, and/or to terminate the registration of any person who in its sole discretion deem in breach of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any of Advertiser and Times Ltd’s rights at law all of which are specifically reserved.
5. You must be over 18 to register and comment.
6. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of the Advertiser and Times Ltd, its business or publications. Advertiser and Times Ltd is not responsible for any messages posted. It does not vouch for, or warrant, the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any message, and is not responsible for the contents of any message. Any user who feels that a posted message breaches these terms and conditions is encouraged to contact Advertiser and Times Ltd immediately by email. Advertiser and Times Ltd has the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within 48 hours, if it determines that removal is necessary.
7. You must not impersonate any other user of the site, or do anything to assist an unregistered user to gain access to the site.
9. This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.