A melting pot of Slavic, Italian, and Germanic cultures, Slovenia has spectacular scenery and a culture to match.
On this eight-day escorted tour, spend three nights in one of Europe’s greenest capital cities, Ljubljana, home to gorgeous Romanesque and Baroque architecture. Sample traditional, local foods and explore picturesque Bled, where you’ll spend four nights.
Visit stunning cave formations, castles and churches, and indulge in wine tastings in renowned wine regions where the locals will make you feel at home.
Holiday departs: 11th May 2020
Eight-day escorted tour from £1,799 per person*
Readers offer exclusive: Complimentary return taxi transfer to London Gatwick*
New for 2020, this tour includes an opportunity to see the world-famous Lipizzaner Horses in a special performance. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to visit a remarkable country before it becomes a mainstay on the tourist trail.
- Enjoy a traditional Pletna boat ride across Lake Bled’s emerald waters
- Visit the stunning cave formations of Postojna
- Indulge in regional tasting experiences
- Admire the elegance of the Lipizzaner horses in Lipica
- Visit the castles of Ljubljana, Bled and Predjama
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Ljubljana
- Seven nights in four-star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast, five lunches and six evening meals including a farewell dinner
- All excursions, entrance fees and tips
- All overseas transportation
- English speaking guide
- Services of a Prestige Holidays Tour Manager
To book call 01425 484222 or visit www.prestigeholidays.co.uk
Fare is based on double/twin room. Single supplement £300.
*Taxi transfer to airport on a shared basis and subject to a minimum spend of £3,500 per booking and within a 15 miles radius of Prestige Holidays Travel Lounge. Offer may be withdrawn of changed at any time without notice.