Where and when you can catch the Red Arrows over New Forest and Christchurch today
THE Red Arrows will be soaring over the New Forest and Christchurch this afternoon (Friday).
The acrobatic team are making an appearance at the Isle of Wight Festival which kicks off today, and will pop over the area on their way to and from the event.
They will take off from Bournemouth Airport at 5.50pm, heading over the water, turning back towards the New Forest over Milford and Lymington, towards Brockenhurst by 5.57pm.
The team will then head south-east towards the island for the display, back to the airport at Hurn for 6.27pm.
Approximate times according to miltary-airshows.co.uk are:
1. Bournemouth Airport 5.50pm
2. Over sea, south of Bournemouth 5.52pm
3. Over sea, Swanage 5.53pm
4. Over sea, south-east of Swanage 5.54pm
5. North-east of Lymington 5.57pm
6. Over sea, west of Cowes 5.59pm
7. Newport 6pm
8. North-east of Sandown 6.20pm
9. Over sea, south of the island 6.22pm
10. Bournemouth Airport 6.27pm