Travel Club: Relax with small-ship cruising on the beautiful Croatian coast
Small-ship, casual cruising is the perfect way to explore picturesque coastal towns and some of the many stunning islands along the coast of Croatia.
- MS YOLO: 27 June – 4 July 2020
- MS AGAPE ROSE: 25 July – 1 August 2020
7 nights from £1,799 per person*
Readers offer exclusive: Complimentary return taxi transfer to London Gatwick*
Join a specially ‘Chartered by Us’ 7-night Croatia cruise, accompanied by a Prestige Holidays Tour Manager.
Choose either the MS Yolo on 27 June sailing round trip from Split or the MS Agape Rose from Omis to Dubrovnik on 25 July 2020.
The MS Yolo and MS Agape Rose both host a maximum of 36 guests, and are are ideally suited to explore ‘off the beaten track’ small bays that bigger cruise ships cannot access.
Ports of call vary, see individual itineraries, and ports may include Brac, Sibenik, Vis, Mljet, Hvar or Korcula.
Relax in comfort
There are no strict dress codes and the casual feel is continued with buffet style breakfast and four lunches, plus dinner served on three evenings.
A highlight of coastal cruising is no overnight sailing, with ample opportunity to explore the port of call independently and to dine in a local restaurant or Konoba (tavern). Swim stops are made in picturesque bays, yet another advantage of this style of cruising.
On each ‘Chartered by Us’ voyage, you will enjoy a welcome drink and towards the end of your sailing we have included a special farewell meal in a delightful, traditional restaurant on-shore.
A selection of optional walking tours and excursions are available to provide an insight into the history of the ports visited, which include several UNESCO World Heritage Sites along the route. However, if you prefer, and we are sure you deserve it, you may just opt to kick back and relax on-board.
- Ships exclusively chartered by Prestige Holidays
- Relaxed and casual – no dinner jackets or cocktail dresses required
- Small, intimate motor cruisers visit bays which cannot be accessed by larger cruise ships
- Overnight mooring to enjoy the evening ambience and local dining options
- An arrival drinks reception and special farewell meal onshore.
- Return airport transfer to/from London Gatwick Airport*
- 7-night cruise on-board MS Yolo or MS Agape Rose in an outside cabin with en-suite facilities
- Half board basis; buffet breakfast with either lunch or dinner on certain days
- Welcome drink reception, complimentary afternoon snack plus fresh fruit and tea/coffee available throughout the day
- Escorted by Prestige Holidays Cruise Manager
- Exclusive farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant
To book call 01425 484222 or visit www.prestigeholidays.co.uk
*Fare is based on twin occupancy on a lower deck cabin with return flights from London Gatwick. Shared taxi transfers available with a minimum cabin spend of £3,500 within a 15 miles radius of Prestige Holidays Travel Lounge, Ringwood. T&Cs apply. This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.