Home   News   Article

Staff and customers evacuated after fridge-freezer fire at Holland's store in Milford



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


A MILFORD convenience store was evacuated after a fire broke out in a fridge-freezer yesterday (Thursday) morning.

The alarm was raised around 9.20am after the appliance caught light at Holland’s of Milford in High Street.

The appliance caught light at Holland’s of Milford in High Street (photo: Google)
The appliance caught light at Holland’s of Milford in High Street (photo: Google)

Once staff and customers were cleared from the building, firefighters from New Milton arrived to find the blaze was out.

They removed the fridge-freezer and ensured the scene was safe within 40 minutes.

Fire crews from Lymington and Dorset had also been alerted but were stood down before arrival.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More