Home   News   Article

Pennington pensioner Vincent Scott died from carbon monoxide poisoning – inquest



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


CARBON monoxide poisoning claimed the life of an 84-year-old Pennington man, an inquest heard.

Vincent Scott died at his home in Linden Way on 11th October 2021.

The hearing was held at Winchester Coroners' Court
The hearing was held at Winchester Coroners' Court

The provisional cause of death was read out during an inquest opened at Winchester Coroners’ Court last Wednesday.

The hearing, which was also told Mr Scott suffered from vascular dementia, was adjourned for a full inquest to take place on 24th October.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More