Home   News   Article

Cooking sparks kitchen fire at bungalow on Ringwood Road in Fordingbridge





TWO people suffered smoke inhalation as a blaze tore through the kitchen of a Fordingbridge home.

Called out to the bungalow on Ringwood Road shortly before 9pm on Wednesday, firefighters from the town, Ringwood and Dorset extinguished the flames and vented smoke outside in about 45 minutes.

The casualties’ smoke inhalation was described as mild by a Hampshire & Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson. No treatment was given.

Cooking on the stove was said by the spokesperson to have caused the fire.

Firefighters from Hampshire and Dorset responded to the blaze (stock picture)
Firefighters from Hampshire and Dorset responded to the blaze (stock picture)


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More