Court appearance for teen accused of murdering former Highcliffe School pupil
A TEENAGER accused of murdering a former Highcliffe School pupil has appeared in court.
The 16-year-old from London, who cannot be named for legal reasons, did not enter a plea to the accusation over the death of James Cutting when he appeared before Salisbury Crown Court this morning (Friday).
Mr Cutting, who was 31, was found with stab wounds in Boscombe Chine Gardens on 30th June.
A 19-year-old, Khalid Mohamed, of Leyton, Weltham Forest, also appeared before the same court and did not enter pleas to two matters: assisting an offender and being involved in the supply of class A drugs.
The teenagers were remanded in custody to next appear before the same court on 20th November. A trial date has already been set for late January next year.
Meanwhile, a third man has been charged with assisting an offender in relation to Mr Cutting’s death, Dorset Police confirmed.
The 49-year-old, from Bournemouth, was due to appear before Poole Magistrates’ Court this morning.
As previously reported in the A&T, Mr Cutting, who was living in Bournemouth at the time of his death, was nicknamed “bubble eye”.
Friends and family members paid tribute to him on Facebook. His brother Paul, said he was a “crazy kid”, while in another Kira Green said she was his fiancée, adding he was “my soulmate and my hero”.