Posted: 10 June
‘Be part of the NMS story’
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: New Milton
The expectation is that the successful candidate will be able to develop and lead the day to day running of the entire skip division. This is a busy and varied role from working with customers to take orders, scheduling the deliveries or collections, through to managing the stock and efficiencies of waste disposal. We are ideally looking for someone who has worked in a busy transport office environment with knowledge of skip and waste management.
Working alongside our other transport planners and the sales team, this role reports to both the Transport Manager and Waste Manager to ensure continuity and efficiency
The successful candidate will need experience of:
• Running an operation to run smoothly and efficiently
• The ability to utilise the drivers and vehicles to their maximum legal capacity on a daily basis.
• Excellent geographical knowledge of the local areas
• Driver supervision
• Excellent customer service and confidence in liaising with customers regularly
• Adherence, management and reporting capability of company policies and procedures especially health and safety and environmental legislation and regulation.
Standard hours of work will be 07:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday working Saturdays on a rota basis.
Some flexibility on working hours will be required to suit the operations
To apply for this job email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job visit: www.nmsb.co.uk/available-roles