Posted: 10 June
‘Be part of the NMS story’
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Hurn, Bournemouth
The expectation is that the successful candidate will assist in improving the concrete plant productivity and efficiencies, whilst maintaining quality standards
Reporting to the Concrete Support Manager. The key accountabilities within the role will include:
• Operating the concrete plant and ensuring all concrete is batched to comply with the BSI standard and guidance as specified by the technical department.
• Liaising with the transport department to ensure loads are batched in a timely manner.
• Dealing with customer orders as required.
• Inspecting loads in and out and generating concrete plant tickets to fully record all incoming and outgoing loads, whether sales or stock.
• Routine maintenance in accordance with the plant manufacture and daily cleaning of the plant.
• Monitoring the aggregates, cement and add mixture stock levels.
We are ideally looking for someone with concrete experience, however this is not essential as full training will be given.
To apply for this job email: email@example.com
To apply for this job visit: www.nmsb.co.uk/available-roles