Posted: 27 April
Part Time School Driver – Term Time Only
24x7 have been providing home to school transport across the UK for children with special educational needs and vulnerable adults since 2001.
With increased demand from Hampshire County Council, you now have an opportunity to join our friendly team.
You will be provided with a suitable car or small minibus (all can be driven on a car licence) for new or existing home to school Council contracts in Hampshire.
You will be required to work from home part time Monday-Friday usually mornings and afternoons during term time only.
You will be starting at 7-7.30am for your morning route and your hours will be 16 - 25 hours per week (average 20 hours per week subject to the route you are allocated).
Your Job role
• Transport children or vulnerable adults to and from school, college, or day care centres.
• To build fast positive and professional relationships with passengers, educational establishments, and families.
• To work in an effective, safe, flexible manner and support the operational of the Company.
• To keep vehicle in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
• Be available both am and pm for all school days.
• To drive company supplied vehicles, which includes - cars, 8 seat people carriers and larger wheelchair accessible vehicles (all can be driven on a car licence).
• You will need to keep the Company provided vehicle at a safe and convenient location.
• Vehicles and Fuel cards provided (both for company work only).
• To have sufficient command of the English language.
• Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
• You must be 25 years of age or above for vehicle insurance purposes
• We will obtain a DBS criminal record check for you as you will be working with children, young persons and/or vulnerable adults.
• You should have a friendly and positive attitude, enjoy working with children, be fit and reliable.
• Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
• Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• To be sufficiently medically fit to pass a Group 2 medical to comply with licensing standards
• Your annual salary £5500-£9600 subject to route and hours worked.
• School Term Time Work
• Part Time Hours
• Permanent Contract
• Holiday Pay
• Contributary Pension
• Training Provided
• DBS and Private Hire Licence
Please apply through our website link