The number one choice for economical and targeted advertising in the New Forest, Christchurch and surrounding areas.
Both Papers inclusive
EARPIECE (set size 6cm x 1 column)
FULL PAGE (54cm x 34.3cm – 7 cols)
HALF PAGE (27cm x 34.3cm – 7 cols)
QUARTER PAGE (27cm x 19.4cm – 4 cols)
1 = 46mm 2 = 95mm 3 = 145mm 4 = 194mm
5 = 244mm 6 = 293mm 7 = 343mm
- The Advertiser & Times is a COLOUR BROADSHEET newspaper
- Page type area (7 columns) 343mm (w) x 540mm (h)
- Column length 540mm
- Column width 46mm
LINAGE (private announcements, births, marriages, deaths, notices of thanks) – 25p per word (min. £5)
CHURCH SERVICES – £1.10 per line
COMING EVENTS – £5.00. Max. 6 lines (30 words)
BOX NUMBERS AVAILABLE – £6.50 per week inc. postage
- Property Focus deadline: We create: Thursday (previous week) 3pm.
- Property Focus Submitted Artwork: Monday 12 noon
Please note the above days denote the WEEK PRIOR to publication, as the newspaper goes to print on THURSDAY MORNING.
- Display, Motors, Events: Tuesday 3pm
- Display (general/we create): Tuesday 3pm
- Display (complete PDF) and Situations Vacant: Tuesday 3pm
- Classified Linage adverts: Wednesday 10:30am
- Family Announcements: Wednesday 12 noon
- Death Notices Wednesday 4pm
Earlier deadlines apply for bank holidays and Christmas, New Year and Easter. Please check the newspaper or call for details
Advertising sales and contacts
01425 613384 (Option 1) / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
01425 612594 / Email: email@example.com
Property and Property Focus supplement
Make your move today and contact Zandra Tomlin for more information.
07736 470207 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Sales House contact
www.mediaforcegroup.co.uk / 020 7883 2100
1 Gunpowder Square, Fleet Street, London EC4A 3EP
When creating your own advertisements, please observe the following:
- Please try to set your advert to the correct size.
- Our required file format is .PDF All PDFs MUST be PDF Version 1.3 (Acrobat 4).
- Images used within artwork should be high quality, minimum of 200DPI and CMYK colour mode.
- Recommended programmes: (Desktop publishing & Vector-based programs – please save as a PDF). Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXpress, Serif Page Plus, Microsoft Publisher.
- Unsuitable programmes: (Small Office & Raster/Bitmap Imaging software): Adobe Photoshop (please send as a PDF), Microsoft Word, Powerpoint or Excel.
- Adverts sent as Microsoft Word, or similar, files will be reset by the production department. We are unable to supply original InDesign files of artwork that has been recreated to our specifications
- Text (only) for classified and display advertisements can be sent by Word document or by being typed directly into an email. Please note Word is unsuitable for the creation of complete adverts.
- Type should be no less than 7pt in size.
- Please note: We do NOT require Crop Marks or Bleed on supplied artwork.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the print quality of adverts which do not adhere to our file format policy.
We can create your advert for you at no extra cost! Please ask for details