These supplements are inserted in the centre of The Advertiser and Times. Their pages are beautifully designed and packed full of relevant articles to engage the readers and to get your adverts noticed.
Our colour publications include:
Wedding Bells, Coping with Your Loss, Proms, First Class
Latest publication: Equestrian Spring/Summer 2018
June 2018 – Coping with Your Loss
March 2017 – Wedding Bells
July 2017 – Proms 2017
September 2017 – Equestrian
Coping with your loss – October 2017
Benefits of Advertising in our colour supplements
- An exciting new supplement with the backing of a long-established brand which means a ready-made loyal audience of over 45,000* readers.
- The supplement is inserted into a paid-for product which means there is a high probability it will be read.
- Blanket coverage of the New Forest area gives a highly-targeted local audience with a penetration of over 44% in some parts of the Forest.
- A compact colour product designed to catch the eye of a targeted audience which means more buyers and sellers will see the advertisements inside.
- The product is likely to have a high retention value referred to on several occasions before the release of the next issue meaning the advertisements have multiple viewings.
- Product is also available online as a page turner, reaching a wider audience.
- Excellent value for money.
Deadlines* and File Format Guidelines
Booking Deadline: Thursday 12 noon week before publication
Adverts we create: 3pm Thursday week before publication.
- Please see individual supplement rate cards or call for more detailed information. Deadline dates may change due to Public Holidays or print slot requirements.
Please supply: Word document with property details, position in template and reference to images. High quality jpeg photographs, uncropped and a minimum of 150dpi in colour.
Complete PDF Adverts: Monday 12 noon week of publication
High Quality PDF ∙ Images a minimum of 150dpi, please avoid using GIFs or PNGs especially for Logos. CMYK with fonts embedded
NO Crop marks, Bleed or Printers Information.
Full Page 343 (w) x 540 mm (h)
Half Page Landscape 343 (w) x 270mm (h)
Half Page Portrait 169 (w) x 540mm (h)
Quarter Page 169 (w) x 270mm (h)
Eighth Page 169 (w) x 134mm (h)
Please contact Alison Thomas on 01425 613384 or 07590 844979 for more details.