The Fortnightly Property Guide inside your Advertiser & Times
An exciting supplement has moved in amongst the pages of The Advertiser and Times. Renowned in the New Forest and surrounding areas as a highly-trusted black and white broadsheet, the weekly newspaper has launched a fortnightly property supplement, in colour!
The New Forest and Coastal Property supplement is a bi-weekly publication inserted in the centre of The Advertiser and Times. Its pages are packed full of desirable homes for sale or let in the local area, alongside the agents’ responsible for the properties.
The New Forest and surrounding areas are known to be highly desirable areas to live and properties are much sought-after ensuring that a property supplement targeted to cover this affluent area will be a must-have read every fortnight.
Benefits of Advertising in Property Focus
- An exciting new supplement with the backing of a long-established brand which means a ready-made loyal audience of over 50,000* readers.
- The supplement is inserted into a paid-for product which means there is a high probability it will be read.
- Blanket coverage of the New Forest area gives a highly-targeted local audience with a penetration of over 50% in some parts of the Forest.
- A compact colour product designed to catch the eye of a targeted audience which means more buyers and sellers will see the advertisements inside.
- The fortnightly product is likely to have a high retention value referred to on several occasions before the release of the next issue meaning the advertisements have multiple viewings.
- Product is also available online as a page turner, reaching a wider audience.
- Excellent value for money.
Deadlines and File Format Guidelines
Booking Deadline: Thursday 12 noon week before publication
Adverts we create: 3pm Thursday week before publication.
Please supply: Word document with property details, position in template and reference to images. High quality jpeg photographs, uncropped and a minimum of 150dpi in colour.
Complete PDF Adverts: Monday 12 noon week of publication
High Quality PDF ∙ Images a minimum of 150dpi, please avoid using GIFs or PNGs especially for Logos. CMYK with fonts embedded ∙ NO Crop marks, Bleed or Printers Information.
Technical Specifications – Advert Sizes
Full Page 285 (w) x 355 mm (h)
Letting Agents ONLY
Half Page Landscape 285 (w) x 175mm (h)
Half Page Portrait 140.5 (w) x 355mm (h)
Quarter Page 140.5 (w) x 175mm (h)
Please contact Zandra Tomlin on 07736 470207 for more details.