The Fortnightly Property Guide inside your Advertiser & Times
In the centre of The Advertiser & Times. Its pages are packed full of desirable homes for sale or let in the local area, alongside the agents’ responsible for the properties.
The New Forest and surrounding areas are known to be highly desirable areas to live and properties are much sought-after ensuring that a property supplement targeted to cover this affluent area will be a must-have read every fortnight.
Benefits of Advertising in Property Focus
- An exciting pull-out section inside the A&T with the backing of a long-established brand which means a ready-made loyal audience of over 45,000* readers.
- Blanket coverage of the New Forest area gives a highly-targeted local audience with a penetration of over 44% in some parts of the Forest.
- The fortnightly product is likely to have a high retention value referred to on several occasions before the release of the next issue meaning the advertisements have multiple viewings.
- Product is also available online as a page turner, reaching a wider audience.
- Excellent value for money.
Deadlines and File Format Guidelines
Booking Deadline: Thursday 12 noon week before publication
Adverts we create: 3pm Thursday week before publication.
Please supply: Word document with property details, position in template and reference to images. High quality jpeg photographs, uncropped and a minimum of 150dpi in colour.
Complete PDF Adverts: Monday 12 noon week of publication
High Quality PDF ∙ Images a minimum of 150dpi, please avoid using GIFs or PNGs especially for Logos. CMYK with fonts embedded
NO Crop marks, Bleed or Printers Information.
Technical Specifications – Advert Sizes
Full Page 343 (w) x 540 mm (h)
Half Page Landscape 343 (w) x 270mm (h)
Half Page Portrait 169 (w) x 540mm (h)
Letting Agents ONLY
Quarter Page 169 (w) x 270mm (h)
Eighth Page 169 (w) x 134mm (h)
Please contact Zandra Tomlin on 07736 470207 for more details.