The Monthly Motoring Guide inside your Advertiser & Times
An exciting supplement has moved in amongst the pages of The Advertiser and Times. Renowned in the New Forest and surrounding areas as a highly-trusted black and white broadsheet, the weekly newspaper has launched a monthly colour motoring supplement!
The Motoring Focus supplement is a monthly publication inserted in the centre of The Advertiser and Times. Its pages are packed full of news, reviews, test drives, local motoring stories and offers.
Next publication date: Friday 14th April 2017 – Focus on The Good Garage Scheme and Caravans & Motorhomes
Benefits of Advertising in Motoring Focus
- An exciting new supplement with the backing of a long-established brand which means a ready-made loyal audience of over 50,000* readers.
- The supplement is inserted into a paid-for product which means there is a high probability it will be read.
- Blanket coverage of the New Forest area gives a highly-targeted local audience with a penetration of over 50% in some parts of the Forest.
- A compact colour product designed to catch the eye of a targeted audience which means more buyers and sellers will see the advertisements inside.
- The monthly product is likely to have a high retention value referred to on several occasions before the release of the next issue meaning the advertisements have multiple viewings.
- Product is also available online as a page turner, reaching a wider audience.
- Excellent value for money.
Deadlines and File Format Guidelines
Booking Deadline: Thursday 12 noon week before publication
Adverts we create: 3pm Thursday week before publication.
Please supply: Text in a Word document and any photographs as high quality jpeg photographs, uncropped and a minimum of 150dpi in colour. Company logos as high quality as possible, .EPS preferred.
Complete PDF Adverts: Monday 12 noon week of publication
High Quality PDF ∙ Images a minimum of 150dpi, please avoid using GIFs or PNGs especially for Logos. CMYK with fonts embedded ∙ NO Crop marks, Bleed or Printers Information.
Technical Specifications – Advert Sizes
Full Page 285 (w) x 355 mm (h)
Half Page Landscape 285 (w) x 175mm (h)
Half Page Portrait 140.5 (w) x 355mm (h)
Quarter Page 140.5 (w) x 175mm (h)
Please contact Faye Gales on 07714 251142 for more details.