YOUR Local Independent Newspapers for Over 80 Years
The New Milton Advertiser and Lymington Times newspapers are traditional, paid-for weekly broadsheet newspapers and have earned their place at the heart of the local community since their origins in 1928. A highly-trusted source of quality local news and information, The New Milton Advertiser and Lymington Times newspapers are still owned by the Curry family, and published from the original premises in New Milton.
The papers enjoy a combined circulation of just over 17,000 copies and cover an area that encompasses the New Forest and surrounding areas.
Quality Journalism and Cost Effective Advertising.
The papers are renowned for their integrity and quality journalism with local journalists reporting on issues that impact directly on local people. Much of the news content within the pages of the Advertiser and Times cannot be found anywhere else. The titles are a popular choice for local businesses and readers who are looking for cost-effective advertising that works.
New Milton, Barton-on-Sea, Highcliffe, Christchurch, Milford-on-Sea, Brockenhurst, Burley, Lymington, Sway, Boldre, Beaulieu, Hythe, Fawley and Totton, Ringwood and Fordingbridge. The outskirts of Bournemouth and Southampton.
Key Statistics of the Advertiser & Times
- Combined circulation figure of 17,054*.
- A readership of 48,838**.
- 46.6% of A&T readers are men and 53.4% are women**.
- Just over half (55.1%) of the A&T readership are aged under 54 and just under half 44.9% are aged 55 and over**.
- Up to 57% of adults read the Advertiser and Times in some key regions of the circulation area**.